After the tsrtc official website launched tsrtc started online tickets booking for limited areas in India. In considering the youth and poor people, tsrtc department minister Mahendra reddy initiated #tsrtcbuspass http://online.tsrtcpass.in/ and check Tsrtc Bus Passes Eligibility.
The Students who are studying in the evening colleges should enclose their unemployment certificates which are issued by the concerned Head of the institution. For boys who are below 12 years up to 7th class and for girls below 18 years up to 10th class are eligible for the free bus passes. The free bus passes are issued up to 30th September 2015. The Concessional bus passes will be issued to the students up to 35 years of age.
TSRTCOnline bus pass application form
photo size: Width: 3.5cm and Height: 4.5cm
How To Apply for Student Buss Pass up to SSC:
- The candidates need to log on to the official website of TSRTC www.tsrtcpass.in
- Then they need to click on the Student Bus Pass up to SSC or they can click on the Student Bus Pass above SSC.
- Then the students should enter all the required details in the application form.
- Then check the details and submit the application form.
- After successful submission of application form, the candidates can take a print out of it.
To Get TSRTC Online Bus Pass:
- The process of getting TSRTC Online Bus Pass is very simple.
- The persons who want TSRTC Buss pass can go to the TSRTC website at http://www.tsrtcpass.in/
- Then click on “Apply Online for Student Bus Passes”
- Then they should enter their personal data in the online form.
- After successful submission of the application, a soft copy will be generated.
- This will be sent to the students email id.
- The students can show this soft copy and they can travel in the bus.
Download PDF files
|Student Pass Up to SSC||Student Pass Above SSC||Print Application From||Application Status|