Tsrtc booking TSRTC official website (TSRTCBus.in) and tsrtconline.in
tsrtc online ticket booking
The official website of tsrtc booking is tsrtconline.in, here you can book tickets from the various destination in India. Before tsrtc online booking bus ticket reservation, every user should register in tsrtcbus.in login registration page online.
TSRTC online login for ticket booking
- Hyderabad – Vijayawada
- Hyderabad – Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad – Bangalore
- Hyderabad – Tirupati
- Hyderabad – Chennai
- Hyderabad – Nellore
- Hyderabad – Shirdi
- Vijayawada – Tirupati
- Vijayawada – Hyderabad
- Vijayawada – Bangalore
- Vishakapatnam – Hyderabad
- Vishakapatnam – Bangalore
- Bangalore – Hyderabad
- Bangalore – Vijayawada
- Tirupati – Hyderabad
- Tirupati – Bangalore.
Guide For tsrtc online ticket Reservation
tsrtc online booking new login account registration:
- New Passengers to Registration TSRTC account click on ‘e-Ticket Login’ at top right corner.
- It redirects to a page where user name and password to enter, To create new account link on Sign up and provide the details as LOGIN NAME, FULL NAME, E-Mail, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Nationality, Address, City, Country, State, Postal Code, ID card Type, ID card Number, Issuing Authority.
- Than a confirmation email would be forwarded to provided the Email address.
- If you Forgot Password than click on it and provide Email address OR Login Details.
- Finally The registration for the tsrtc online booking new login, completed successfully.
- Now it’s time to book tsrtc bus tickets for online and reservation.
How To Book TSRTC online ticket
- Before Booking Tickets Check / Search for bus tickets availability at http://tsrtcbus.in/
- In this Search Box at From (Provide Arriving Station) at To provide Destination bus Station or Place
- Here Depart on is Nothing but Arriving Date Ex;- 10-10-2015
- At Return On (Optional) (If Necessary, you can Provide it if Not Just Leave it Blank)
- Click on Check Availability.
- It shows the buses list as A/c and Non-AC Select it and Pay via Netbanking Or Debit Card or Credit card or VISA CARD, Master Card.
- Finally, you will get Confirmation via Email, Print it Or if you have Andriod Mobiles Just Show the Ticket E-PAPER.
Booking can be done Via tsrtcOnline, or Mobile Devices which supports like ANDROID, IOS (MAC), Tablet.
To Search and Book: http://tsrtcbus.in/oprs-web/
To Check Track Ticket Status http://tsrtcbus.in/oprs-web/ticket/waitlist.do
To Cancel Tickets http://tsrtcbus.in/oprs-web/guest/ticket/cancel.do
To Check Canceled Services http://tsrtcbus.in/oprs-web/services/cancel.do
To Check Package Tour’s http://tsrtcbus.in/oprs-web/services/packagetours.do
Travel on TSRTC buses Reaches your home safe tsrtc official website (tsrtcbus.in)
- SMS Queries: +91 8499900900
- Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVANCE RESERVATION THROUGH CREDIT CARD:
Credit card facility has been introduced to enable advance reservation of tickets on the strength of credit cards and has been implemented at MGBS/Hyderabad and JBS/Secunderabad w.e.f. 1.12.2001 duly having a tie up with Citi-Bank.
The salient features of the credit card Reservation facility are:
- Facility to buy tickets on production of credit cards at reservation counters at MGBS, (Hyderabad ) and JBS (Secunderabad).
- All Master / Visa Cards are accepted.
- No need to pay service charges by Credit Card holders.
- Exclusive Reservation Counters are provided for Credit card holders to save time.