Here we go with TSRTC ONLINE BOOKING Tickets in advanced. Recently Govt of Telangana’s one of the department RTC tied up with Abhibus. To Provide the Full online services of Telangana RTC Via Internet and started tsrtc official website: tsrtconline.in
TSRTC Online Booking
The complete process for TSRTC Online Reservation is provided step by step below. The Telangana government added new Amravati buses for online booking and it is the part of apsrtc online booking.
Telangana TSRTC Online Booking
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) will have 3 type of zones, Eleven regions, 97 big depots and 375 bus stations. The Telangana State Road Transport Corporation buses will undertake operations on 3,678 routes, having an approx fleet of 10,750 under its wing. Telangana State Road Transport Corporation is having Different type buses which run under them The Garuda and Garuda plus services are the A/C services running from district headquarters to Hyderabad and other cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Shirdi, Karnataka, Goa, Tamilnadu etc.
Simple Steps Before Booking TSRTC Online
- If you are a new user first register in the TSRTC main website, using signup button
- Find the login form and tap on the New Member, you will be redirected to the Sign Up button.
- Enter your personal details like Name, E-mail, Date of Birth, Address, City or Town, State, Mobile Number any Government ID Card details.
- After filling all the mandatory fields recheck your entered information and click on the submit button
- Now go and verify your e-mail, you will receive one verification link from TSRTC.
- Click on it and verify your email address.
- From now you can start booking Telangana RTC bus tickets in online.
- Remember the login details so as to make easier from the next time of booking.
- And have a safe Journey 🙂
- TSRTC Online Bus Ticket Booking Services at www.tsrtconline.in
How To Book TSRTC online ticket
- Before Booking Tickets Check / Search for bus tickets availability at http://tsrtcbus.in/ (It’s Not Yet Essential)
- In this Search Box at From (Provide Arriving Station) at To provide Destination bus Station or Place.
- Here Depart on is Nothing but Arriving Date Ex;- 06-01-2016
- At Return On (Optional) (If Necessary, you can Provide it if Not Just Leave it Blank)
- Click on Check Availability.
- It shows the buses list as A/c and Non-AC Select it and Pay via Netbanking Or Debit Card or Credit card or VISA CARD, Master Card.
- Finally, you will get Confirmation via Email, Print it Or if you have Andriod Mobiles Just Show the Ticket E-PAPER.
- TollFree Number:
Cancellation Rules After TSRTC ONLINE BOOKING
- For cancellation of tickets, cancellation fee is calculated on the journey fare applicable as per the mentioned slabs here.
- Cancellation of tickets with discounts will be as per the rules in force. However, cancellation charges will be worked out on the collected fare of the ticket and refund amount will be fare collected less cancellation fee. Further, cancellation charges are applicable on actual fare only.
- Reservation fee and service charges are not refundable.
- The cancellation for e-ticket and refund rules slab wise (excluding the reservation fee, which is non-refundable) are as follows:
|Sl.No||Cancellation Terms||Cancellation Charges|
|1||More than 48 hrs before the Schedule service start time at origin of the bus.||Only reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
|2||From 48 hrs before and up to 24 hrs. before the Schedule service start time at origin of the bus.||10% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
|3||From 24 hrs before and up to 2 hrs before the Schedule service start time at origin of the bus||25% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
|4||Up to 1 hr before Schedule service start time at origin of the bus.||50% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
Service Cancellation by
a) If service is cancelled by for any reason, customer can cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey to get full refund, except Service Fee.
b) Cancellation is not allowed after 15 days from the date of journey.
Popular Routes for tsrtc online booking reservation
- Hyderabad – Vijayawada
- Hyderabad – Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad – Bangalore
- Hyderabad – Tirupati
- Hyderabad – Chennai
- Hyderabad – Nellore
- Hyderabad – Shirdi
- Vijayawada – Tirupati
- Vijayawada – Hyderabad
- Vijayawada – Bangalore
- Vishakapatnam – Hyderabad
- Vishakapatnam – Bangalore
- Bangalore – Hyderabad
- Bangalore – Vijayawada
- Tirupati – Hyderabad
- Tirupati – Bangalore