Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) is a state owned company that runs transport services within the Indian state of Telangana. It was formed in 2014 by splitting the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation.
Tsrtc Buses Types Services List
Tsrtc City Buses
- Garuda And Garuda Plus
- Hyderabad City Buses
- Airport Services (Hyderabad)
- Deluxe and
- Super luxury
- Current Fleet
- Saptagiri Luxury
- Saptagiri Express
- Semi Low Floor A.C
- Sethala Hamsa
- Metro Deluxe
- Low Floor A/C
- Metro Express Low Floor Non A.C
- Metro Express
- City Ordinary
Tsrtc Local Buses
- Other Buses
Seat-Layout of T.S.R.T.C.
The Corporation has ear marked seats in buses for ladies, physically challenged, MLAs/MPs, Senior Citizens, Presidents of Mandal Parishads & ZPTC members etc. The layout diagrams of each type of bus are shown here.
- MLAs/MPs:4 seats in all types of buses, 2 berths in sleeper coaches.
- Ladies:40% seating accommodation i.e. reserved for exclusive use by ladies in all city, Pallevelugu & Express services
a. City:40 % seats in the front rows behind the driver’s cabin.
b. Pallevelugu:1st to 7th row seats behind the driver’s cabin (21 seats).
c. Express:1st to 7th row seats behind the driver’s cabin (21 seats).
d. Deluxe:1st to 2nd row seats behind the driver’s cabin (4 seats).
e. Super Luxury:1 st to 2nd row seats behind the driver’s cabin (4 seats).
- Physically challenged:a.One seat at the left side row of the front entrance door in case of city services.
b.One seat on the left side first row is reserved for the physically challenged persons.
- Senior citizens:Left side two seater row behind the seat allotted to physically challenged persons in all types of buses.
- Presidents of Mandal/ZPTCs of Mandals:If the four ear-marked for exclusive use by MLAs/MPs fall vacant, these seats will be allotted to presidents of Mandals / ZPTC members on second preference basis. The Layouts various Types of Vehicles are given below. Please click the links below to view the Layouts.