Apsrtc Amaravati Volo Bus Booking is committed to provide consistently high quality of services and to continuously improve the services through a process of teamwork for the utmost satisfaction of the passengers and to attain a position of pre-eminence in the Bus Transport sector. You can cancel tickets and request for refund for Apsrtc Amaravati AC Buses saina.
Steps for Apsrtc Amaravati Volo Bus Booking
- first step is to login in http://www.apsrtconline.in/
- Click on home button on top left corner of apsrtc amaravati booking site.
- From above picture just at FROM: Hyderabad
- At TO: type Vijayawada (Other any destination you need)
- Depart on: (mean Travel date)
- Return on (Optional): It’s not mandatory (If necessary just type return date)
- Final step just click on Check Availability.
- Then it’s redirect to Booking availabilty buses names like AMARAVATHI (VOLVO / BENZ A.C Multi Axle)
- After selecting buses: Enter Below Details:
Boarding Point: ******** Dropping Point:******** Concession
Select No of tickets than enter below
Finally Apsrtc Amaravati Volo Bus Booking complete successfully.
- Now, just show the ticket for the conducter.
1. For cancellation of tickets, cancellation fee is calculated on the journey fare applicable as per the mentioned slabs here.
2. Cancellation of tickets with discounts will be as per the rules in force. However, cancellation charges will be worked out on the collected fare of the ticket
and refund amount will be fare collected less cancellation fee. Further, cancellation charges are applicable on actual fare only.
3. Reservation fee and service charges are not refundable.
4. The cancellation for e-ticket and refund rules slab wise (excluding the reservation fee, which is non refundable) are as follows:
|Sl.No||Cancellation Terms||Cancellation Charges|
|1||More than 48 hrs before the Schedule service start time at origin of the bus.||Only reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
|2||From 48 hrs before and up to 24 hrs. before the Schedule service start time at origin of the bus.||10% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
|3||From 24 hrs before and up to 2 hrs before the Schedule service start time at origin of the bus||25% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
|4||Up to 1 hr before Schedule service start time at origin of the bus.||50% of the actual fare + Reservation charges + Service Charges (in case of e-tickets)|
Service Cancellation by
a) If service is cancelled by for any reason, customer can cancel the ticket within 15 days from the date of journey to get full refund, except Service Fee.
b) Cancellation is not allowed after 15 days from the date of journey.
- Hyderabad – Vijayawada
- Hyderabad – Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad – Bangalore
- Hyderabad – Tirupati
- Hyderabad – Chennai
- Hyderabad – Nellore
- Hyderabad – Shiridi
- Vijayawada – Tirupati
- Vijayawada – Hyderabad
- Vijayawada – Bangalore
- Vishakapatnam – Hyderabad
- Vishakapatnam – Bangalore
- Bangalore – Hyderabad
- Bangalore – Vijayawada
- Tirupati – Hyderabad
- Tirupati – Bangalore